Login / Register
STATE OWNED ENTITIES
Director General Office
Mine Health and Safety
Tripartism in the SA Mining Industry
MHSC Award Scheme
Labour, Safety & Surveying Matters
Mine Accidents and Disasters
Annual Medical Reporting
Hygiene in the SA Mining Industry
HIV, Aids & TB in SA Mines
Mineral Policy & Promotion
Mine Environmental Management
Economic Advisory Service
Small Scale Mining
Samrad Online System
Failed to load licensing components!
Please RE-INSTALL / REPAIR SKIN! DO NOT UNINSTALL THEME which will cause unrecoverable data loss!
1. I want to apply for a prospecting/ mining permit. How do I go about? What are the requirements? Send me the forms?
2. I/we want to apply for a small-scale mining permit. Can the Department assist with funding?
3. I want to trade in minerals. What do I need?
4. I want to write the Government Certificate of Competency examinations. Where can I get training or study material?
5. I want to write the Government Certificate of Competency examinations. How do I go about and what are the requirements?
6. I want to do the Blasting Certificate of Competency/Mine Overseers examination. What do I need?
7. I have applied to write the Government Certificate of Competency examinations, but I have not yet had a response.
8. The workers are complaining about our working conditions, which are dangerous.
9. The mine is not doing anything for the community. They do not provide housing, jobs ETC.
10. Here is how you can apply for a Prospecting/Mining Right or Permit